Army Public School Recruitment; Total 137 Army Public Schools located various Cantonments in India. Army Public school (APS) is managed by local Army authority and affiliation to CBSE through Army Welfare Education Society.
Vacancy of post
Total 8000 vacancies for Teachers in Army Public School, Posts are Post Graduate Teachers (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), and Primary School Teacher (PRT) for Subjects English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Mathematics, History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Psychology, Commerce, Computer, Home Science and Physical Education.
|1||PGT||Post Graduate in Subject Concern||50||B. Ed||50|
|2||TGT||Graduate with Subject Concern||50||B. Ed||50|
|3||PRT||Graduate||50||B. Ed / 2 Year D. Ed||50|
|Designation||Experience level||Pay Scale||Grade Pay||Basic Pay Before 7th Pay Commission||Basic Pay After 7th Pay Commission|
- Fresh Candidates (Less than 5 yrs. Experience): 40 Years
- For NCR School TGT, PRT: 29 Years
- For NCR School PGT: 36 Years
- For Experience Candidates (More than 5 yrs. Experience): 57 Years
- For Experience Candidates NCR School: 40 Years
No Age Relaxation for every category for Army Public School Recruitment
For every Category candidate fees: Rs. 500/-
Payment options are Debit/Credit Cards/ Net banking
Selection for Army Public School Teacher Form 2020 – Selection will be based on following -:
- Phase 1: Online Screening Test
- Phase 2: Interview
- Phase 3: Evaluation of Teaching Skills
CTET/TET is not compulsory for appearing in Online Screening Test.
Selection Procedure Test Formula
Phase 1: Online Screening Test
|PGT/TGT||Part-A||Mental Ability, General awareness,, English Comprehension, Methodology and Educational Concepts, Inclusive education, IT||90||180 minutes|
|PRT||Part-A||English Comprehension, Mental Ability, Methodology and Educational, General awareness, Inclusive education, IT and Concepts||90||90 minutes|
Phase 2: Interview
Phase 3: Evaluation of Teaching Skills
Essay & Comprehension: 15 Marks
Selection Committee may arrange Computer Proficiency Tests if desirable.
- Start Date of Apply: 01st October 2020
- Last Date of Apply: 20th October 2020
- Last Date for Payment fees: 20th October 2020
- Exam: 21st-22nd November 2020
- Admit Card Exam: 04th November 2020
- Result: 02nd December 2020
Official Website: Click Here
Online Apply : Click Here
Official Notification : Click Here
Candidates can upload ID proof, documents as age proof, educational qualification and experience.
Which post the Army Public School (APS) Recruitment notification is released?
How many vacancies in Army Public School (APS) Recruitment?
Is APS Recruitment application form available online or offline?
What is the last date of Army Public School Recruitment?
- Organization: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)
- Job placement: Army Public School
- Type of job: Teaching Job