DSSSB Teaching Recruitment 2021 For Teachers & librarians PGT 3358 Posts Apply Now.
Form Application Type:(Online/Offline)
3358 vacancies for Teachers & librarians 710 Vacancies for PGT
DSSSB ( Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board)
|APPLY ONLINE||PDF NOTIFICATION|
Application Start Date
Last Date to Apply Online
Application Fee Details
General and other Candidates
Mode of Payment
The Candidate Apply Online to Pay Application Fee Through Debit Card and Credit Card or Net Banking OR SBI E Challan.
Degree / Diploma in training /Education.Master’s Degree
Educational and Vocational Guidance Counselor
Diploma in guidance & counselingMaster’s Degree in Psychology
Domestic Science Teacher:
Bachelor’s Degree in Domestic Science/Home ScienceBachelor’s in Education with Domestic Science/Home Science as a Teaching Subject
TGT Computer Science Teacher:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application (BCA)Graduation in Computer ScienceBE/B.Tech (computer Science/Information Technology)
Bachelor Degree or Equivalent diploma in Library ScienceExperience of Two Years in Library/Computerization of a LibraryOne year Certificate in Computer Application
TGT Special Education Teacher:
Graduate with B.Ed (Special Education) or B.Ed. with two yearsDiploma in Special Education or Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education.
Age Limit Details
Age as on 01/01/2022
All PGT Posts:
All TGT Posts:
For Music Teacher Posts:
All PRT Posts:
For all Other Posts:
Relaxation as per Govt. Rule
No. of questions
No. of Marks
1. Mental ability and reasoning ability2.General Awareness3. English Language & Comprehension4. Hindi Language & comprehension5. Numerical Aptitude & Data interpretation.
(20 marks each)100 marks
MCQs pertaining to Post-Graduation qualification and teaching methodology required for the post.
How to Apply
1. Candidates can be Apply through Online Mode.
2. Click on the Apply Online Link given by through Apply.
3. Proceed to online application. After Candidate get Register ID & Password in email address.
4. Fill All the Mandatory: Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile Number, and Qualification, etc in the Application form.
5. Follow complete details Fill up to registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
6. Upload photo and Sign Scanned Copy of Documents into paste Document Give Details Size.
7. Take Printout your Application form
8. For Online Application Can Submitted to Before 20th March 2021.