Website State Bank Of India
SBI SO Recruitment: SBI Deputy manager and Manager Exam is held by SBI or State Bank of India to recruit candidates for Clerical Cadre in its different branches across the country. facilitates the recruitment for the post of Deputy Manager(DM) and Manager.
State bank of india has release date 17/09/2020 to published. SBI will conduct exam online preference to eligible candidate at age relaxation and education qualification, selection based interview and final selection in SBI through IBPS exam to prepare for the exam pass out.
SBI SO Vacancies Post
|Sr. No.||Post of Name||No. of vacancies|
|01||Deputy Manager (Security)(Backlog)||11|
|02||Deputy Manager (Security)(Current)||17|
|03||Manager (Retail Products)||05|
|06||Senior Consultant Analyst||01|
|07||Post Doctoral fellowship||05|
|08||Data Protection Officer||01|
|09||Deputy Manager(data scientist)||11|
|11||Deputy Manager(System officer)||05|
|14||Portfolio Management Specialist(Scale-II)||03|
|18||Risk specialist-IND As(Scale-III)||04|
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Deputy Manager (Security)(Backlog)||Any Graduation or MBA, PGDM Post Graduation full time Course|
|Deputy Manager (Security)(Current)||Any Graduation or MBA, PGDM Post Graduation full time Course|
|Manager (Retail Products)||B.E,B.Tech or MBA from recognized University/ Institute.|
|Post Doctoral fellowship||PhD in IT/Banking/Economics/Finance related to BFSI sector.|
|Data Protection Officer||Graduation or equivalent.|
|Deputy Manager (Data Scientist), Manager (Data Scientist), Deputy Manager (System Officer)||B. Tech/IT/ M Tech in Computer Science/ Data Science/ Machine Learning and AI (Minimum 60% marks compulsory in B.E./B. Tech)|
|Risk Specialist||(CA) or CFA MBA/PGDM , M.Sc. (Statistics), MBA (Finance/ Data Analytics/ Business Analytics)|
SBI Job Profile Details
1)DEPUTY MANAGER (SECURITY)
Job Profile: To improve the security arrangements at offices and branches, carry out visit to the lectures, organize periodic security drills, branches etc., carry out effective liaison with various Government feculties and other administrative work related to the security officer desk.
• To visit the Branches to review suggest up gradation and security arrangements if required at branches and offices.
• Improving the security climate and security systems at branches and offices in the Administrative units.
• Organize periodic security drills, lectures etc. for developing security consciousness amongst employees.
• Disseminate information on disaster management plan, as laid down by LHO to the branches.
• Fire related incidents due to security lapses and ensure reduction in the number of security.
• Liaison with Govt. Agencies including military authorities/Civil and police.
2)MANAGER (RETAIL PRODUCTS)
(For Various Loan Like Personal, Education, Gold, and Consumer, Two Wheeler& Car Durable Loans)
• Monitor and Track the performance of the products being handled and best practices in the industry and explore solutions relevant to the Bank vis-a-vis competitors.
• Modify and develop new or existing products with a view to increase bank profitability.
•Implement and Strategize the promotional and business activities.
•Managing daily functioning of alternate channels for delivery of loans.
• Handle security and regulatory of issues related to the loan product.
• Ensure smooth and timely rollout of products to various departments of the Bank .
• Organize all required manual, SOP, e-circular, e-lessons for proposed new products.
KRA (KYC Registration Agency)
• Manage the new product offerings from development and design to to launch.
• Build a customer and channel connect through direct, informal surveys interactions to gather insights
• Drive usage and revenue numbers through product initiatives.
SBI Relaxation Upper limit Age
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Deputy Manager (Security)||25 to 40 years|
|Manager (Retail Products)||25 to 35 years|
|Data Trainer||38 years|
|Data Translator||40 years|
|Assistant General Manager, Senior Consultant Analyst (Enterprise & Technology Architecture)||45 years|
|Post-Doctoral Fellowship||40 years|
|Data Protection Officer||55 years|
|Deputy Manager (Data Scientist)||24 to 32 years|
|Manager (Data Scientist)||26 to 35 years|
|Deputy Manager (System Officer)||24 to 32 years|
|Risk Specialist||25 to 30 years|
Scale of Pay
- Deputy Manager Scale II (MMGS II): (31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950)
- Manager Grade Scale III (MMGS III): (42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490)
Fees of Payment
|General/ OBC / EWS candidates||Rs 750/-|
Fee payment have to made online through payment gateway available.
The payment made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
Interview : Interview will carry 100 marks
Merit List: Selection on merit list will be prepared in order on scores obtained in interview only. more than a candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point).
Documents To Upload For SBI SO Recruitment
All the candidates who are applying for SBI manager and deputy manager 2020, will have to upload the following documents.
Resume (DOC or DOCX or PDF)
Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
ID Proof (PDF)
Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
Experience certificates (PDF)
Form-16 (on 31.03.2020, currently salary slip)
Recent Photograph (JPG/ JEPG)
SBI SO Recruitment Selection Process
The selection for SBI will be made post wise. Given below is the general selection process which SBI conducts to recruit manager. candidate for being called for interview. The selection process of the SBI SO includes the following three steps:
Online examination are allowed to proceed to next level of the SBI examination.
Step 1: Shortlisting
The Shortlisting Committee constituted by pass out exam has short list out to on notification at website.
Step 2: Interview
Those candidates who applly for both regular and contractual posts and who have cleared online examination are eligible to appear for the Interview.
Step 3: Merit List
Merit list for final selection will be prepared to who these prepare chart on notification on website and pass out exam to out side merit list.all cadre eligible candidate will to on age relaxation on date.
Selection Procedure Test Formula
SBI SO Recruitment Eligible candidate has Selection will be through online test and/or interview.The online test paper style is a following tests :
|Sr no||Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|02||English Language||35||35||90 Mins|
|04||Professional Knowledge (Relevant to the Post)||50||100||45 Mins|
SBI SO Important Points
- The process Registration is complete only when the fee is paid online.
- Before apply has candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligible criteria for post as on mentioned respective cut-off date.
- Candidates upload documents as a resume, age proof, ID proof, educational qualification and experience. which their candidature will not be considered for interview/shortlisting.
- All candidates who are interested to work a Specialist Officer must read the official Notification carefully before applying.
Notification Details: Click of PDF
Apply Online: Apply Now
Official Websit : www.sbi.co.in
What has SBI Recruitment Post release date?
What is last date to apply online application from SBI SO Recruitment?
What is Total number of Vacancies in SBI SO Recruitment?
What is selection Procedure for SBI SO Recruitment?
What is eligibility criteria for SBI SO Recruitment ?
SBI has recruitment for post of Specialist Officer.
The total no. of vacancies for post of SBI SO is 92. There are multiple posts for which recruitment is being conducted.
Check out post wise vacancy distribution for SBI SO.
SBI SO Recruitment 2020 Online Application Link is activated on 18 September 2020 and will continue till 8 October 2020.
SBI has recruitment for post of Specialist Officer. The total no. of vacancies for post of SBI SO is 92. There are multiple posts for which recruitment is being conducted. Check out post wise vacancy distribution for SSBI SO Recruitment. SBI SO Recruitment Online Application Link is activated on 18 September 2020 and will continue till 8 October 2020.
To apply for this job please visit www.sbi.co.in.