MP Group 5 vacancies Recruitment 2020: Madhya Pradesh PEB has been release Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Group-5 Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist Recruitment 2020 advertisement.
Candidate must have registration in any employment office in Madhya Pradesh.
Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 10/10/2020 to 24/10/2020 through MPPEB Portal or MP Online Portal.
Vacancy of post
Total 2150 vacancies for Group-5 posts requirement in Madhya Pradesh State Government.
|Technical Assistant I||38|
|Technician Assistant II||42|
|Male Staff Nurse||222|
|Prosthetic And Orthotic Technician||6|
|Pharmacist Grade 2||67|
|Pharmacist Grade 1||2|
|Dark Room Assistant||14|
|X Ray Technician||03|
|TB And Chest Disease Health Visitor||6|
|Assistant Veterinary Medical Officer||215|
|Cardio Thoracic Technician||2|
Educational Qualifications Required
Must have 3 year Diploma in specific trade related to Group-5 posts
Diploma in specific trades according to you can apply for these vacancies
Like For Nurse you require B.Sc (Nursing) and For Lab Technician require BMLT/MMLT/DMLT.
Salary – Rs.20,200/- Per Month + 2800/- Grade Pay for Group-5 posts
Age limit: 40 years as an on 01 January 2020
Age Relaxation for MP Domicile:
|Male & Female SC/ ST & OBC||45 years|
|PWD candidate||45 years|
|Male & Female Government organization employees and city soldiers.||45 years|
For General Candidate: 500/-
For OBC/SC/ST/PWD Candidate: 250/-(Madhya Pradesh Candidate) + 60/- for MP Online Portal Fees and 20/- for KIOSK fees.
Pay application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, and MP Online KIOSK Fee Mode.
Selection for Madhya Pradesh Group-5 Online Form 2020 – Selection will be based on following.
- Selection process from Online Test Merit List.
- Phase 1: Objective type online test.
Phase 1: Objective type online test
Selection Procedure Test Formula:
|Sr. No||Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|| Time|
|1||Part A||General Knowledge, Hindi, English, Mathematics, Reasoning, Science|
|Part B||Technical Trade Questions related to Qualifications||100||100||2 Hours|
- No negative marking for online written test
- Each question has 1 mark
- Start Date of Apply: 10-10-2020
- Last Date of Apply: 24-10-2020
- Last Date of online fee payment: 24-10-2020
- Form Edit/Correct Last Date: 29-10-2020
- Date of Paper-1 Written Test: 16-12-2020 to 27-12-2020
- Result of Paper: March 2021
Notification of Details: Click Here PDF!
Apply Online: Click Here!
Official Website: www.peb.mp.gov.in
- Candidates upload documents as an age proof, ID proof, educational qualification and experience. All candidates who are interested to work as a MP Group 5 vacancies in Government Hospitals must read the official notification carefully before applying.
- Without Employment office registration in Madhya Pradesh your application form will be rejected and fees will not refundable to you in any manner. Please read recruitment notification carefully for other state candidate before apply for Madhya Pradesh Professional Board Examination vacancies.
How to apply for MP Group 5 vacancies?
Which class of employment MP Group-5 vacancies?
Who can apply MP Group-5 exam?
Is MP Group-5 exam online or offline?
How can I Apply for MP Group-5 Post?
Visit official website of MPPEB.
Click on “DASHBOARD” menu.
Find Group-05 (Pharmacist, Lab technician and other posts)-2020.
Click “Advertisement and Online Form” Option.
Click on “Online Form”.
You will Redirected to MP Online Kiosk.
Click on Login.
Fill all details for Login if registered or Click on New Registration if Not Registered.
Fill details in New User Registration and then login.
Fill all the details related to personal, educational, experience related etc.
Then pay examination Fee.
Click submit & print application form.
- Name of organization: Madhya Pradesh Health Department
- Job location: Madhya Pradesh
- Type of job: Government Hospital
- Job category: State government jobs
- Total Posts: 2150
Candidates must have diploma in specific trades according to you apply for any posts. Madhya Pradesh PEB Sub Engineer Online Test on 16-27 Dec 2020.